[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Creating the Natural Eyeshadow Look with a Wall of Beauty Inductee


Wow, can I just say WOW again?!  I am honestly telling you the truth when I say I am surprised and shocked at how great anyone looks after trying any of my tutorials on Into the Palette.  I don't mean to say you aren't skilled at applying makeup.  NO! I don't mean it that way!  I mean it is amazing that you can understand my tutorials and how my jumbled brain works.


I never expect people to actually READ the tutorials, especially when YouTube is the alternative.  I know it is a lot easier to watch some good looking makeup artist applying makeup than to learn via the ancient method of reading and applying. 

For the Tutorial check out this link: Naturally Beautiful Eye Look Tutorial

Anyway, I am surprised when someone emails me a picture of their accomplishment.  I am not only appreciative of you taking the time to send me an email of your accomplishment, I am also proud of you!

So, who is the cult member who is inducted into The Wall of Beauty?

It is the lovely Cathy Cat!  Give her a round of applause!  She did such a great job that Benedict Cumberbatch came to photobomb!


For those of you too shy to send a photo of yourself, just be proud of yourself.  After all, if a zombie apocalypse happens and the makeup artist you hired has turned into a zombie; you only have you, yourself, to depend on when it comes to makeup application!


*Special thanks to Cathy Cat! XOXO*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives